The sauna in Park Hotel Izida will be closed for the summer, starting from 1st of April 2019.
For any questions and information, please call the Reception Desk – +359/ 886 80 80 93
SWIMMING POOL – the facility can be used both by the hotel guests and the dwellers of Dobrich town.
The pool has 3 corridors each one of them of standard width. It is from 1.30 m to 1.40 m deep. The water temperature is around 28-29˚C.
The air temperature varies between 31-32˚C. The pool is being automatically cleaned on a daily basis – treatment against mechanical particles by filtration and treatment with certified protectants to maintain the hygienic levels in the required range.
The pool meets all Bulgarian and European standards.
HERBAL SAUNA is a light sauna and in combination with natural dry leaves of lavender, pine and spruce twigs or other, is really bio for the human body as some call it.
Put the dry leaves or twigs, together with small amount of water on the cooper plate above the heater and after it is hot, the water evaporates and the wonderful natural fragrance will fill the air. These features create within the sauna an ideal bio-climate for slow heating of the body, inducing beneficial cardio-circulatory gymnastics and a pleasant purification of the respiratory tracts, the cuts and the hair. On account of its invigorating and relaxing features it is one of the best therapies for combating stress and tension. Suitable for all ages.
The time spent in the sauna is usually around 15 minutes. The temperature is around 60 – 80º C A relative humidity is 30 to 40 %.
The gentle environment of the herbal sauna prevents overheating the organism and provides optimal relaxation and purification.
AROMA SAUNA has an electric heater (85 – 100º C ) Its combination with water steam and essential oils exalt the effect of the normal dry sauna. Aroma sauna is based on the therapeutical effect of fragrances on the human body. Respiring lavender, myrrh or eucalyptus essences is recommended for lungs and respiratory tracts. The temperature is around 55º C.
FINNISH SAUNA- a sauna entirely made of wood, in which the temperature is around 95º C and the average humidity is 10%. Heating is performed by its special electric stoves or woodburning, on which volcanic stones are put. They kept the warmth and distributes the heat, but also have a very specific smell, which, combined with the smell of the wood and fragrance, put in the water, creates a unique sauna experience. The combination of peppermint or eucalyptus has a favourable effect on the respiratory tract. Stay in the sauna is within 8 to 15 minutes, after which follows cooling procedure. In the original use of sauna after the Finns are jumping naked in the icy cold lake. Recommended usage time and method: 2-3 sessions for 15-20 min (in the sauna), 20-30 min (rest) after cooling procedure once a week.
RELAX INFRARED LAMPS
RELAX INFRARED LAMPS – this type of system is recommended for relaxation or therapy. Thanks to the relaxing effect of the warming and the relatively low temperature, this type of procedures is suitable for everyday use. Only 20 % from the radiation are heating the air, the rest 80 % have effect on the body. The radiation penetrates 5-8 cm below the skin surface. The heat from infrared lamps is very useful for people suffering from allergies, wounds and cellulite. Unlike ordinary appliances for heating, infrared lamps are suitable for people with low blood pressure or heart problems, sports injuries, arthritis and chronic fatigue. Infrared rays are warming primary the bodies and minimal the air in the room. Therefore, the advantage of these lamps is that they don’t increase the temperature in the room and don’t make the breathing too difficult.